OUR ACTIONS 2019/2020
MusiConnect HUB is divided into two parts:
- The creation of a collaborative web platform with the objective of promoting the influence of artists internationally. This tool will be connected to the various existing digital platforms and will allow international promoters, for example, to be informed of French artists circulating in their area.
- An annual global conference with all the international members of the network allowing members to discuss the progress of various MusiConnect projects but also to share our problems in order to find solutions
MusiConnect Leader is a 360 ° accompaniment of French artists previously selected to promote their international exposure in any aspects of the music business.
MusiConnect Leader aims to give selected groups not only the opportunity to perform one or more international tours but also to help artists to find international partners (press officer, distributor, publisher…) in order to sustain their positioning in the target country or countries.
MusiConnect LAB is a format to keep a dynamic throughout the year and represents a real laboratory projects through:
- international meetings in small regional delegations (such as MusiConnect Canada in August 2018 and at the Atlantic Music Expo in 2019).
- thematic itinerant workshops (digital resources center).
- international creative residencies