The management of the MusiConnect Paris event is based on a 1901 law association that takes over the main axes developed during MusiConnect Transcanada, chairing the development of the MusiConnect networks. Participants at the MusiConnect meetings are committed as much as possible to contribute to the following objectives:
The purpose of the association is to promote, disseminate, carry out and produce initiatives that can promote artists of all nationalities
- By organizing and staging concerts, events, exhibitions, national and international festivals, competitions.
- By developing cultural exchanges in live entertainment.
- By implementing of advertising initiatives in the cultural sectors.
- By making, distributing and disseminating cultural information materials.
- By collaborating with public and private organizations, cultural associations, consortia and cooperatives pursuing the same goal.
- By joining national and international organizations with similar objectives.
- By supporting the capture of images or live performances to promote artists
- By seeking funding to initiate or accompany cultural activities in the broad sense.
- By awarding scholarships for artists to develop their projects.
- By supporting initiatives aimed at developing the emergence of young talents and established artists who can demonstrate their need.In accordance with Article 1 of the Law of 1 July 1901, the association is not for profit.